“THC-free” Broad spectrum CBD is another term for CBD. It has the same cannabinoids as hemp but does not include tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. Broad-spectrum CBD is the ideal alternative for CBD consumers who want to avoid THC. And, contrary to popular belief, this does not imply a less effective or worse product.
Today, we’ll discuss THC-free CBD oil, what it entails, and how you may utilize these formulae to improve your health, sleep, and, most importantly, your quality of life. In addition, we’ll address the elephant in the room: would THC-free CBD cause you to fail a drug test?
Explore the Contents
What Is Broad Spectrum THC-Free CBD?
Some of these formulations contain the psychoactive cannabinoid tetrahydrocannabinol or THC for short. Let’s take a look at THC and why some people should avoid it.
- Some people are extremely susceptible to the effects of THC. While the majority of consumers find that THC enhances the benefits of CBD, a few have unfavorable reactions and so switch to broad-spectrum CBD oil to avoid unwanted effects.
- Some persons are not permitted to take THC while on the job or as a member of a specific group. Because some organizations will allow the usage of THC-free CBD oils, a broad range of CBD oil products is required.
- Some folks simply do not believe in THC. They dislike it because it smells too much like marijuana. It’s fine, we’re not here to criticize your sincere feelings on the subject, but we’ve created THC-free CBD oil to help you relax when using CBD products for your health.
- Your doctor may decide that CBD is OK for you, but he or she would prefer that you take the THC-free variety.
Read More: Are Expired CBD Capsules Safe to Take?
Did you know that?
Was CBD the first CBD firm to have their goods (specifically THC-free ones) satisfy the demanding standards for NSF International’s Certified for Sport® Certification? This is powerful proof of CBD’s dedication to providing THC-free products to those in need.
Benefits of Using THC-Free CBD Oil
Now that we’ve discussed why some people avoid THC, let’s look at how THC-free broad-spectrum CBD impacts you. Is it less effective than the THC-infused variety? Will broad spectrum still assist you in sleeping? There are many questions, therefore let’s try to answer them as simply and straightforwardly as possible.
Benefits of Going THC-Free
Whether you are new to CBD and want to ease your way into using THC-containing goods (by starting with THC-free CBD products), or you are transitioning from full spectrum to THC-free products, you should know that the benefits are still outstanding even without the THC.
- THC-free broad spectrum will still make you feel better. They are less relaxing than their full spectrum siblings, but a high potency broad spectrum CBD product can still help you get the
- CBD calm you want.
- THC-free broad spectrum will also help you sleep better.
- Broad-spectrum cannabis still provides a diverse cannabis plant profile, including flavonoids and terpenes, to support your health and wellness.
- Avoids the negative effects of THC (particularly for THC-sensitive people).
How Does THC-Free CBD Make You Feel?
The main question we hear about our broad spectrum products is – How do they make you feel?
People want to know if these products make them feel the same or different from full-spectrum products with the same strengths.
If you are particularly sensitive to THC, you may feel out of sorts when using full-spectrum CBD products, but this will go away if you convert to broad-spectrum CBD products.
A broad-spectrum formula contains no psychogenic chemicals, so it will not make you feel queasy, fatigued, or “too laid back.” The majority of folks simply feel better and more at ease.
What About Drug Testing?
Another important question is if broad-spectrum CBD products or THC-free CBD products may cause me to fail a drug test.Another issue with the ambiguity of “it depends.” No, they won’t usually make you fail a drug test because many drug tests look for THC.
This is great news for THC-free CBD users, as it provides piece of mind. Our testing methods have also improved, as we want THC-free to signify exactly that. THC-free CBD products are the answer to most people’s drug-testing concerns.
It is possible to get a positive result if you take an enhanced test that looks for all elements of the cannabis plant. So it depends on your situation and how stringent your organization’s testing criteria are.
It also relies on how properly you use your THC-free items. Take the indicated dosages. If you supplement with other CBD products (such as gummies) that include THC, you will almost surely produce a positive drug test result.
Best THC-Free CBD
You may now be interested in learning about the best THC-free CBD for your specific needs. Here are some of the best CBD selections:
- Tincture of CBD Oil with a Broad Spectrum
- Tincture of CBD Oil with a Broad Spectrum for Sleep
- CBD Oil Gummies with a Broad Spectrum
- CBD Oil Gummies with a Broad Spectrum Calming Effect
- Gummies with a Broad Spectrum Sleep Aid