It’s an Establishing Realistic New Year’s Resolutions and you’re attempting to reinvent yourself! Congrats on making the decision to prioritize your health. Establishing and keeping to realistic objectives can feel like an uphill battle, but with CBD products, reaching your health and wellness goals may be easier than you think.
Today, we’ll show you:
- How to Set Realistic Health and Wellness Goals
- Why is it so difficult to change your habits?
- How to Successfully Achieve a Goal, as well as Goal-Setting Examples
- The secrets to reaching your objectives with confidence
- How to Use CBD Products to Achieve All of Your Health and Wellness Goals
While a healthy lifestyle is typically at the center of new objectives, we know that there are other variables to success, such as determination, a positive mindset, and a strong support system, which is where CBD comes into play.
Explore the Contents
Establishing Realistic New Year’s Resolutions
This time of year, we construct our well-intended lists:
- Increase your physical activity: Go to the gym, take more walks, or practice yoga.
- Lose weight: Well, all that same stuff…
- gym, yoga, and possibly some jogging
- Improve your eating habits by Reducing your intake of saturated fat, eating more fruits and
- vegetables (especially green vegetables), focusing on dietary groupings and limiting your
- intake of highly processed meals or foods with added sugar.
- Get and keep a healthy weight (see all of the above)
- Improve your sleep
- Make a commitment to self-care.
- Enhance your mental health.
Lists can get lengthy and daunting. Yet, making certain significant changes can lower your risk of heart disease and diabetes, and may even help you live a healthier and longer life. Establishing reasonable and achievable goals, or breaking down your goals into smaller steps, can make all the difference in keeping you on track or keeping you from going off the wagon as early as week three.
Begin Small and Establish Reasonable Objectives
Tessa Koller, author and motivational speaker, shares some of her expert advice in Make These 17 Health Objectives a Daily Habit for Improved Overall Wellbeing.
- It might take up to 60 days for new habits to “stick.” (Have you ever noticed how gym attendance drops around February each year?)
- Setting goals that you can incorporate into your existing lifestyle can be easier. This “start small” strategy can assist you in developing little habits that lead to larger lifestyle improvements.
- Koller also reminds us that getting enough sleep is essential for healthy health. “Optimal health should always be your targeted objective,” she says. (For CBD sleep choices, see our top pick.)
Make your goals small and easy, or if you want to run a marathon this year, break it down into smaller steps that are easier to accomplish. Each of these minor “wins” will assist you to get closer to your ultimate goal.
CBD Items to Assist You in Achieving Your Objectives
You may be wondering why CBD is being mentioned in this discussion on setting realistic goals and accomplishing them.
We have your wellness needs covered, from assisting with muscle recovery for your new gym program to increasing your evening relaxation. All you need to know is which items would best assist your goals for the future year.
Cannabidiol Products for Fitness Objectives
CBD is having a significant impact on the athletic community. Many athletes are turning to CBD for improved sleep (which is critical to any training regimen) and for more supported and comfortable muscle recovery.
Consider these professional athletes, who have dedicated a portion of their lives to publicizing their good CBD experiences. Athletes like Nascar Champion Jimmie Johnson, UFC fighter Daniel Cormier, freestyle motocross pro Vicki Golden, and CrossFit athlete Annie Thorisdottir have joined cbdMD to do more, be more, and achieve more with CBD.
We all want to be healthier, whether we are athletes or couch potatoes. Setting reasonable goals could be the first step.
Realistic aim examples:
- Run a race that you’ve been wanting to do.
- Create a daily yoga routine.
- Reduce your weight.
- Alter your diet
- Stop smoking
- Grab some fresh air and spend more time outside.
- Begin a modest walking regimen.